your starting hand table terrible

• baltar25
      baltar25
      Basic
      I must say many professional poker players never play like with ur starting hand table.Early 99-22 fold haha.Many pro poker players 99-22 play on every position.Early position AQ-AJ fold haha.You dont know poker u cant teach me playing poker.
  • 5 replies
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      I'd like to see a pro play like that on NL2! :f_biggrin:
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      Originally posted by baltar25
      I must say many professional poker players never play like with ur starting hand table.Early 99-22 fold haha.Many pro poker players 99-22 play on every position.Early position AQ-AJ fold haha.You dont know poker u cant teach me playing poker.
      Looks like another fish........ :s_biggrin:
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jass1960
      Originally posted by baltar25
      Looks like another tilted fish........ :s_biggrin:
      you liar pokerstrategy
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Well since you need free money it leads me to thinking that you aren't pro and since you aren't pro it MIGHT be possible that you aren't good enough to play those hands preflop OOP because you'll be making tons of mistakes postflop since, well.. you suck. But hey, what do I know!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hello there,

while constructive criticism is always welcome, plain rambling leads nowhere, which is why I'm closing the thread now.

Hadi