BB ($5)
      UTG ($7.78)
      UTG+1 ($5.97)
      UTG+2 ($4)
      Hero ($5)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($4.87)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: A:heart:

UTG calls $0.05, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.15

FLOP ($0.47) Q:spade: 3:diamond: 9:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.27, UTG calls $0.27

TURN ($1.01) Q:spade: 3:diamond: 9:diamond: K:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.60, UTG calls $0.60

RIVER ($2.21) Q:spade: 3:diamond: 9:diamond: K:club: 5:heart:

UTG checks, Hero checks

Hero shows K:spade: A:heart:
      (Pre 60%, Flop 32.4%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG shows J:diamond: T:diamond:
      (Pre 40%, Flop 67.6%, Turn 100.0%)

UTG wins $2.07

Pre : Ak= raise... cus he is limping i put him on smthg like small pair 22-88
      Turn: I got king but it also end str8 draw. that is scary, but i still bet and hope that he had flush draw and missed it
      River: dont know.

Tell me my mistakes pls
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

I'd make it 1bb more preflop but it's not big deal.

I c-bet the flop bigger as a standard since even with AK we're ahead a lot, and if not we have overcards, so really I consider that a value c-bet.

Betting the turn is perfectly fine, he can still have diamond draws, Qx, some 9x with a gutshot, which makes the K the perfect card for us to get value from worse hands really even if JT/KQ get there.

On the river suddenly, diamond draws have no reason to call anymore, neither do stuff like 9x with a gutshot, so that leaves us with QT/QJ to get value from, maybe Q8- if he's really loose. Can't really help you there, sometimes I valuebet sometimes I don't depending on how loose villain is calling overall and how straightforward he'd play KQ/JT. My default is probably still to go ahead and throw in a ~1/2 pot valuebet.

Hope it helps.