Party poker first depostit - $100 or $500 ?

• freespirit47
      freespirit47
      Bronze
      Hi,

i have 2 important questions, as i am considering to move by bankroll soon to Party Poker.

1. Through Ps.com site i found kind of confusing information regarding first deposit bonus - some pages (most of them) mention $100 bonus using the code PSDB100, but i found a side box on the room review page stating i can get $500 fdb using another code - is that right?

2. In case the 500 ndb is available, i'm planning to move my roll to PP and will try to get the full bonus. Does anyone of you have tried to clear this at nl25 and what are the required hands/day (approx of course) to be able to clear it on time? Also, is it 60 or 90 days to clear the bonus (found both mentioned on the internet, so kind of confused)

thank you very much for clarification!

freespirit
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello freespirit47,

1) On PartyPoker we offer a 100% up to $500 bonus. You need to follow our download instruction:
      PartyPoker - 100% up to $500 Bonus

There you can find the bonus code for your first deposit.

2) On NL25 SH you get about 45 hands per 1000 hands. So for the full bonus you approximately 89,000 hands. The bonus will be cleared in steps of $50, so you don't need to clear the whole bonus to receive money.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • freespirit47
      freespirit47
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply Hanes - i guess u mean 45 points per 1k hands?

Am I eligible for the 500 bonus also if i received the free $50 from PS, after clearing the amount with 100 pp points? (still in progress)

thanks again
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey freespirit47,

I think hannes was talking about how many hands you would have to play to clear the full bonus.

Am I eligible for the 500 bonus also if i received the free $50 from PS, after clearing the amount with 100 pp points? (still in progress)

Yes, you will be able to still receive the "100% up to $500 Bonus " even though you received the starting capital.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • freespirit47
      freespirit47
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey freespirit47,

I think hannes was talking about how many hands you would have to play to clear the full bonus.
      yeah, i know that he meant that, i was just confused by "you get about 45 hands per 1000 hands" - so i gues he meant 45 points per 1k hands

Yes, you will be able to still receive the "100% up to $500 Bonus " even though you received the starting capital.

that's great , thank you very much!

freespirit
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by freespirit47
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey freespirit47,

yeah, i know that he meant that, i was just confused by "you get about 45 hands per 1000 hands" - so i gues he meant 45 points per 1k hands
      Oh, sorry. Yes, 45 points per 1000 hands. :f_biggrin: