Bad players ranking by nationality

• rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Gold
      I play on NL10 and this is my rank:

1. United Kingdom. (they play really bad most of the time very loose, very aggressive, tend to bluff a lot, they often play drunk)
      2. Netherlands. (usually bad with exceptions, loose and passive, I guess they smoke too much weed while playing which makes them passive)
      3. Exotic countries like Brazil, Peru, South Africa.
  • 62 replies
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Hi,

very strange and exciting theory :P

Regards,
      Tobi
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      I'll forward this theory to our Dutch community manager. Let's see what he says ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Gold
      "4,5,6,7,8...., 4...5...6...7...8, I got a straight... what if he got a flush I'll just check and go for some chocolate..." :rolleyes: :D
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Silver
      and the best players? :P

I find Americans to be horrible but maybe that's just my medium/tight-aggressive strategy working quite well against their loose passive playstyle (although loose passive still sucks in general)
    • Sreteb
      Sreteb
      Bronze
      I miss the French in your list. Usually when I see a bad play, it's some french guy/gall. They always make me smile when I'm at the same table.
      I heared they're even worse than Americans, although I never played someone from US.

I kinda take offense being listed as your #2. Loose passive is what the majority plays in 10nl. For me the green stuff works different too, it's more something like

"4,5,6,7,9...., 4...5...6...7...9, yesss, I got a straight... shove and double fistpump.... oh wait, what.... let's go for some chocolate..."
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      worst 3 in my opinion (generally):
      1. Ireland

and then there is a big gap here

2. France
      3. Canada

best 3 in my opinion (generally):
      1. Denmark (I haven't seen a single danish fish on pp/titan poker yet)
      2. Finland (I am the only finnish fish out there :D )
      3. Germany
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      It isn't a big surprice that you list Denmark as the best country in general - We simply rule ;)

Nah, just kidding, there will always be good and bad players from every country.. Sadly I never played against any Americans, and I generally only played the micro limits where there are plenty fishs, so i guess i'm not the best to make a list.. But we can probably all agree to one thing: A PS player is likely to be better than the average player, whether he is from UK, Denmark, Germany or some other country!
    • rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Gold
      Forgot bout Ireland. More or less the same as Brits.
    • Laurenz1988
      Laurenz1988
      Bronze
      1. France
      2. Germany
      Dunno whos gonna be third tho.
    • brett1985
      brett1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rubysilesia
      Forgot bout Ireland. More or less the same as Brits.
      How dare you :P
    • rubysilesia
      rubysilesia
      Gold
      Sorry brett I was living in Ireland for 1/2 a year (I really liked the people and the country) and I know how proud Irish people are. So correction:
      Forgot bout Ireland. They play as crappy as Brits. :D ;)
    • mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      AUSTRALIANS!!! (and kiwis too)
      Ozzies defo are really bad (well, mostly they just play for fun with their 70+ vpips...)
    • hyppolito
      hyppolito
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rubysilesia
      I play on NL10 and this is my rank:

1. United Kingdom. (they play really bad most of the time very loose, very aggressive, tend to bluff a lot, they often play drunk)
      2. Netherlands. (usually bad with exceptions, loose and passive, I guess they smoke too much weed while playing which makes them passive)
      3. Exotic countries like Brazil, Peru, South Africa.
      Glad to know that I live in an exotic country.
      It's funny sometimes how people see the world...
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      lawl good bump :D

right at the top are french and canadians imo. germans are usually the best, because of PS -.- Not sure if there's that much of a difference elsewhere, i don't usually check nationalities
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      I'm not one to stereotype, but the FRENCH are the worst players i've come across.

They'll play any 2 cards to the bitter end.

(Oh and i'm an Aussie living in the UK, seems I have a bad rep around here ;) )
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mchaggis
      AUSTRALIANS!!! (and kiwis too)
      Ozzies defo are really bad (well, mostly they just play for fun with their 70+ vpips...)
      unfortunately (being Australian), i have to agree...a lot of my countrymen are very poor, i think it's because of the amount of free poker leagues that are run here. That reputation is good for me though, because people never seem to get the idea that if i'm putting money in the pot i have the best hand ;)

Oh, dont forget the french...when you see an AQA board and someones all in, it's usually a frenchman with K3!!
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mchaggisOh, dont forget the french...when you see an AQA board and someones all in, it's usually a frenchman with K3!!
      Or yesterday when the board was AA2K, and I pushed with AK, he called with 23o, raised on every street. :D

The amount of big pots i've won with a high card against the french is crazy.
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      Oh, dont forget the french...when you see an AQA board and someones all in, it's usually a frenchman with K3!!

:D
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Silver
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      lawl good bump :D
      :]

Not all Dutch people are smoking weeeed and Holland is not the capital of Amsterdam... :rolleyes: