Looking for STT sweat sessions partner

• 3 replies
    • pzhon
      Teamviewer allows desktop sharing, including viewing someone else's desktop.

Camtasia allows desktop recording so you can go back later to view key hands with all of the timing information and HUD stats. The full version of Camtasia is expensive, but there is a free trial and there are cheaper alternatives. Recording a session, then adding more commentary afterwards, may be a reasonable alternative to a sweat session.

If you have too much running on your system at once, it may cause problems, so don't feel obligated to have everything.
    • gedwashere91
      We have a Skype SnG study group, lots of people in there would be willing to do sweat sessions. There's a thread in the SnG Strategy forum somewhere.

Most of us use Mikogo or Teamviewer for desktop viewing.
    • muel294
      Thanks for the advice phzon and ged

I'm already a part of the micro SNG study group. I think I'll just start by recording some sessions as pzhon recommends and maybe submit some videos or HH for analysis, what do you reckon?

I've just got camstudio for free and that seems to do the job just fine.Downloaded teamviewer but haven't played with that one yet. Still practising using the software but hope to record a good quality session (in terms of recording quality) very soon.

If you can recommend anyone playing the above with the study group then let me know, otherwise I'll make a post on there.