Dealt to Hero Jheart Jspade

Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.15

FLOP ($0.42) 7heart Jdiamond Tspade

BB checks, Hero bets $0.30, BB calls $0.30

TURN ($1.02) 7heart Jdiamond Tspade Aspade

BB checks, Hero bets $0.70, BB calls $0.70

RIVER ($2.42) 7heart Jdiamond Tspade Aspade 2club

[color=red]BB bets $2.30, Hero ???????

what you do here , easy fold ???? all in ?????

the bet sizes are ok?

i dont play with the HUD , but this villain was not a donk

PS- i am from portuguese community :D helo to all . I love the BSS videos from here :D
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg

His line his awful no matter what he has so if I were you I'd revise my opinion of him not being a donk right when he pots out the river :)

I'd never shove. Whether we call or fold is hard to say.

It's really hard for him to have air on that particular board, and it's unlikely he'd try and turn stuff like KJ into a potsized bet bluff when he doesn't need to, so most of his hands should be value hands. Slowplayed 87/KQ for 32 combos fit really well. Meaning that getting 2:1, we need him to have more than 16 combos of stuff we beat in order to make the call.

So the big question is whether he's capable of taking the same slowplay line with stuff like 77/TT/JT/AT. If he is always playing these hands that way, and considering blockers, that makes up for 3+3+3+9=18 combos of hands we beat, and closely justifies us calling. If he's never playing those hands that way, calling is massively -ev.

On average, I'd say he's playing around 10 combos of those that way, so I think folding is best. If you know he's crazy enough to play stuff like AQ that way even if it doesn't make any sense to us, by all means call.

Hope it helps.
    • hirildur
      Yes you help a lot, thanks :)

I will start to post hands here :)