help

• reniels
      reniels
      Silver
      hello, i`m new with the elephant i need some help. i have a question, all the porcent of the elephant are the villains againt me or are the porcent of the villains in the table how they play??.
      I have this configuration in the hud of the elephan sofwart:
      Vpip average, Raise Average, OP late position, call average.
      Fold BB to esteal, fold Sb to Steal, C/B flop, Fold to C/B flop.
      call to C/B flop, raise to C/B flop, Aggression factor(AF) flop, AF turn.
      Fold to C/B turn, AF river, Fold to C/B river, Hand counter.

this is the best configuration to play BSS FH???

And can you explains me the meaning of Vpip average, Raise Average, OP late position, call average, Fold BB to esteal, fold Sb to Steal, C/B flop, Fold to C/B flop,call to C/B flop, raise to C/B flop, Aggression factor(AF) flop, AF turn, Fold to C/B turn, AF river, Fold to C/B river?

i don't undarstand very well the number of, for example Raise average. the number of raise average means the times that a villains raise again me?? raise in the table? in waht position??..

i would appreciate your explaniations
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey reniels,

The percentages shown are the villains.
      Whether or not your HUD configuration is the best or not is up to you and how much information you want shown on your opponents.

To explain all these stats would take some time. I suggest you take the time yourself to look up these stats and see what they represent.

But I'll start you off seeing you asked about raising.
      Raising as a basic example pre-flop will = PFR in your HUD/stats.
      So lets say your opponent raisies 14%. so it would be shown as PFR - 14.
      If we open up PokerStrategy Equilator (which you can download by clicking on the link) and enter 14% we should get a range like this: 77+,A8s+,K9s+,QTs+,JTs,ATo+,KJo+,QJo.
      Now remember this is a basic range. If someone's PFR is x number % it doesnt mean it's exactly what the Equilator says. It can vary. It's just a guide.

Hope this helps and GL.

Regards,

Kyle.

P.S. Please do not open multiply threads with the same topic. If you wish to have the thread in the right place please ask one of our Moderators/Admin and we will move it for you if your not sure where to place your thread.