This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] KJs top full house e.f. ~160 bb

    • NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Global
      Joined: 25.10.2007 Posts: 8,344
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($41.87) 19/14/3.1/29 per 932 hands
      Hero ($47.75)
      UTG ($12.55)
      UTG+1 ($34.91)
      CO ($29.67)
      BTN ($25)

      Dealt to Hero J:heart: K:spade:

      fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.50

      FLOP ($1.50) Q:club: K:diamond: Q:heart:

      SB bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25

      TURN ($4) Q:club: K:diamond: Q:heart: T:club:

      SB bets $3, Hero calls $3

      RIVER ($10) Q:club: K:diamond: Q:heart: T:club: Q:spade:

      SB bets $9.75, Hero raises to $22.50, SB raises to $36.87 (AI), Hero calls $14.37
  • 2 replies
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.07.2008 Posts: 944
      Hi,

      1st of all: you don't have the top full house, so the title is wrong.
      2nd: Please just call his riverPOTsize bet the next time you face a situation like this. Villain has there Qx, AA, KK 98% of the time. (The other 2% is a split for you.)

      What did he have?

      Best regards,
      Anin
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.02.2007 Posts: 27,343
      I would also just call river, since although you might be ahead there maybe even 50% he won´t really call shove with bluffs and I doubt he take Tx, AJ or JJ that line. And also you´re there deep and have quite hard time calling his river shove