This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] ATs 3bet pot vs loose&passive

• NoEmoti0n
      NoEmoti0n
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($119)
      BB ($32)
      UTG ($29.95) 31/20/1.6/31/Fold to 3bet: 10(10)/Fold to cbet in 3bet pot: 50(6) per 192 hands
      UTG+1 ($40.72)
      CO ($22.09)
      BTN ($27.45)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: A:spade:

UTG raises to $1, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $3.50, fold, UTG calls $2.50

FLOP ($7.25) K:diamond: K:heart: A:heart:

Hero bets $4.50, UTG calls $4.50

TURN ($16.25) K:diamond: K:heart: A:heart: 7:heart:

Hero checks, UTG checks

RIVER ($16.25) K:diamond: K:heart: A:heart: 7:heart: 5:spade:

Hero checks, UTG checks
  • 2 replies
    • aelfewulf
      aelfewulf
      Bronze
      Doesn't make sense to bet the flop, u are betting only for thin value. Any K, even AJ+ has u crushed.
      I would turn this into a bluff, to make the opponent wary of making a bet, ultimatlely I would want a cheap showdown. So I would take a long time to make a flop check. This is scary as you could represent AA, KK, AK, and pondering whether to slowplay or play it fast.
      Take yr time to make a call, if opp bets flop. Check/call again on turn.
      Whether to CRAI on the river is opponent dependent...in this case u just do not have enough hands on him.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I personally wouldn´t really 3-bet UTG open with ATs, but if you think you can´t play that hand profitable just calling I guess 3-bet pf is fine
      If you get called you´re likely behind every time, so maybe c/c flop, c/c turn and then c/f river is better play, although b/f flop is also fine
      You have some showdown value against QQ-TT so you can try to check it down