BTN ($33.05)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: 4:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $1.50, fold, BTN calls $1.50, fold, Hero calls $1

FLOP ($4.75) A:spade: 4:diamond: 3:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, BTN bets $4.75, Hero calls $4.75, UTG+1 folds

TURN ($14.25) A:spade: 4:diamond: 3:heart: T:club:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($14.25) A:spade: 4:diamond: 3:heart: T:club: Q:diamond:

Hero bets $7.50, BTN raises to $26.80 (AI)

Thoughts:
      PF:
      Call for a FD, Two pair, maybe Ace value sometimes

Flop:
      Check to get raise, and do reraise or call depending on situation. After PFA checks and BU pots I thought just to call, to get PFA to raise or just to call with AT+; Futher more, raise would just fold bluffs and get a call from Ax or 3b/shove sets; So I decided to call and hope a bluff on turn or value bets w Ax hands;

Turn:
      Check to induce all raises I mentioned before. If I lead hear he would fold his bluffs and call his Ax and raise his sets. And board is dry, so no point in betting.

River:
      I bet hear 1/2 pot just to get some calls from Qx, JJ, maybe slow played KK, weak Ace etc.
      But I get a shove from him. So I reevaluate my hand. Type of hand I beat is lower two pair 43, Q4, Q3 hands I get busted is AT, AQ, sets. But I think that he would continue to raise them on the turn and plus flop pot bet would be strange with sets, because he wants to get value. So I put him on some weak to pair or Ax where he thinks that I am busted.

P.S. He is really fishy looking. Just 5 hands, but he is 60/0
  • 2 replies
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Ups, wrong place, sorry.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      no, worries, I can judge it here :P
      If you call pf with A4s I think you should c/r that board to get more value for worse Ax hand and also if BU doesn´t really have anything I think he won´t bluff turn that often
      I would likely bet turn myself and shove river, since I can´t be sure that BU is betting there again and I want all the money in on the river
      b/c river is fine