This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 Rush; River decision; Busted draw?

• EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($41.20)
      BB ($38.30)
      UTG ($46.90)
      Hero ($85.95)
      CO ($147)
      BTN ($101)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:heart:

UTG raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $1

FLOP ($4.75) T:club: K:diamond: 8:club:

BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $3.50, BB calls $3.50, UTG folds

TURN ($11.75) T:club: K:diamond: 8:club: 4:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $8, BB calls $8

RIVER ($27.75) T:club: K:diamond: 8:club: 4:spade: 5:spade:

BB bets $25.30 (AI)

Thoughts:
      PF:
      Standard flat for set value, don't want to raise, because its UTG and I cannot call 4b;

Flop:
      After they both checked I thought that where is no point for slow playing, because I can still get value from draws and slow played AK, KQ (UTG), KT 88 (BB).

Turn:
      Bet for value for same made hands and draws. Maybe it should be bigger, but I think thats pretty much ok. The problem maybe what I represent. But if he has a draw, then it does not really matter a lot, because his stats are 75/0 (just 4 hands).

River:
      Busted draw? Slow played 88, two pair?
  • 2 replies
    • mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Bronze
      Hi,

Bet more for value on the flop (boards is really drawy and its 3way), bet more on the turn (to prepare for better bet/pot ratio on the river) and clap your hands when fish pushes himself on the river. What do you afraid of? KK? 67? Sanp call. nh.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Mostly it should be busted draw and you also beat all two pair hands and most sets, so yeah I´d also snap call that shove