This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 Rush Turn decision

• EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20)
      BB ($50)
      UTG ($114)
      Hero ($62.15)
      CO ($42.25)
      BTN ($64.10)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:club:

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, fold, BTN raises to $6, fold, fold, Hero raises to $14.50, BTN calls $8.50

FLOP ($29.75) 8:spade: 6:diamond: 7:club:

Hero bets $15.50, BTN calls $15.50

TURN ($60.75) 8:spade: 6:diamond: 7:club: 9:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $34.10 (AI)

Thoughts:
      PF:
      4b quite small to induce bluff shove w ATs+, or look like weak bluff 4b and get shove from 99+ or get call from same hands. Did not wanted to give him free flop for his bluff 3bets from BU.

Flop:
      1/2 bet to get a shove/call from 99-JJ, ATs+

Turn:
      Here I just beat JJ which, he may call me with or shove into me; So I hope free showdown or bluff hands to reveal and shove. With showing my self I would not fold anything stronger. Except MAYBE KK or AA if he can make a really tight, previously slow played, lay down.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      postflop can´t really get away your hand so your play is fine
      Don´t think he has you beat too often and he can still float you with Ax on the flop and turn that into bluff on the turn. ANd people usually doesn´t really flat on Tx or medium connectors too much, it is ratherAx hands and maybe smaller pp-s, that you´re now likely loosing, but pot is too big to c/f turn imo
      Also you can c/rai on the flop to avoid really though decision on the turn