NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($67)
      Hero ($84.25)
      UTG ($54.65)
      UTG+1 ($61.15)
      CO ($30.85)
      BTN ($76.45)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:club:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $1, CO calls $1, fold, fold, Hero raises to $4, UTG+1 calls $3, CO raises to $16.25, Hero calls $12.25, UTG+1 calls $12.25

FLOP ($49) T:heart: K:club: 4:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $18, CO folds

Value squeeze, UTG calls. UTG - ATs+, 22+, suited connectors. MP 4b, his range might be bluff because UTG just call with representing weak hand and I squeezed so its also not a very strong sight. So i decided to snap call 4bet to look weak, that UTG would also call or even shove slow played QQ, AK. But he just call.

I check to get a Cbet. But UTG lead into this hand and MP folds. So I reevaluate the hand like UTG might have draw, QJ or KQ KJ KA and do not want me in the pot. SO he bets first to get MP all in and I would fold my lets say QQ or whatever bluff. OR he bets so small to induce my bluff with sets like TT, 44 or AK. So now I should make decision should I shove or call. By shoving I may get his draws in and Kx hands, also stronger one. By calling I may induce a bluff on the turn representing QQ, JJ.

But I think here is the biggest question Pre Flop. So please, just say your opinion on this hand
  • 3 replies
    • Shevtshenko
      I'd shove preflop since there's nearly 20$ in the pot already and if you can make villains fold their equityshare of that pot it's going to be a nice result. If co calls your shove it's not too bad either...
    • AninIII

please minraise preflop CO C/4-Bet line to extract value and protect your hand.
      flop: UTG+1 has 27$ behind, so just put him all-in. He has there AK quite often.

What did he have?

Best regards,
    • Kaitz20
      easy shove pf
      When co is putting in half his stack he isn´t really folding and I also don´t mind if UTG folds or if he also calls shove then it is also fine, since you have nuts and are favorite 80% most of his calling hands.
      Once you called you have to shove flop. he doesn´t really need to have there set and he can also bet out with AK, KQ