This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Rush SH NL50; Over shove flop

• EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($16.30)
      Hero ($51)
      UTG ($66.10)
      UTG+1 ($37.40)
      CO ($60.95)
      BTN ($80.45)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:heart:

UTG raises to $1.50, UTG+1 calls $1.50, CO calls $1.50, fold, fold, Hero raises to $7.75, fold, UTG+1 calls $6.25, CO calls $6.25

FLOP ($25) 6:heart: 9:club: 9:diamond:

Hero bets $43.25 (AI)

Thoughts:
      PF:
      Standard squeeze with QQ

Flop:
      I got a call from both non original raisers. So their hand range includes 22+,ATs+,AJ+. I chose to shove actually because I just did not noticed that CO called to and I thought that to make smaller bet for MP would be no point, because I will be committed anyway.
      But. Now I think that there was no mistake anyway, that even CO was there. Shoving here looks weak, like missed bluff squeeze or AK, AQ. So I can get a call from pockets and bluff catching AK. What do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Hi,

best board for you in sqz pot.
      Just bet/call 15$. This way they can shove themselves 77, 88, TT, JJ, AK...

What did they have, if seen?

Best regards,
      Anin
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AninIII
      Hi,

best board for you in sqz pot.
      Just bet/call 15$. This way they can shove themselves 77, 88, TT, JJ, AK...

What did they have, if seen?

Best regards,
      Anin
      +1
      i would make it even smaller to 12$ to represent I have air and just want to take pot down
      If you shove they migth easily fold there 88 and weaker hands