Failed ID Check

• NiltonJunior
      NiltonJunior
      Bronze
      My name is Nilton and a friend has told me about this website by the time I started playing poker at FullTiltPoker. I became excited about the $50 starting capital and decided to take the quiz. I passed the quiz and I was told to wait as my information was being verified. I created an account on FullTilt with the referal PS150 as I was supposed to do and then I was asked to upload the following documents:

- A bill to confirm my adress
      - National ID card with photo and birth date
      - Photo of me holding my ID card

I posted BOTH of my ID cars, front and back with picture, i also took a picture of myself holding both of them and i uploaded them along with the bill. After a short period of about an hour, I come to the website and for my surprise and dissapointment, I find out the ID Check failed.
      The only problem si that I did everything perfectly as I was told to do by the website and then, in the end of all, after much expectating, it failed. All I ask for is the answer why it didn't go right.

Thank you for your attention.

PS.: I apologize for possible grammar and/or vocabulary errors as I'm not a native English speaker.
  • 3 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NiltonJunior
      a friend has told me about this website by the time I started playing poker at FullTiltPoker. I created an account on FullTilt with the referal PS150 as I was supposed to do
      Although this may not be the reason you failed the ID Check, you were not supposed to create a Full Tilt account if you already had another Full Tilt account. You say you friend told you about PokerStrategy after you started playing at Full Tilt and THEN you created another account with the PS150 code. On the page where it asks you to choose a site for your starting capital it clearly says:
      "Please note: you are not permitted more than one account at the poker room of your choice. If you already have an account at one poker room, please select another one from the list."
    • NiltonJunior
      NiltonJunior
      Bronze
      Actually, the FullTilt account I created with the PS150 referal code was my first one. This friend told me about PS before I created my account. But thanks anyway.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello NiltonJunior,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check and therefor cannot receive the $50 starting capital.

We are not able to disclose any information about our ID-check. The ID-check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. Every person is just allowed to receive the starting capital once. Multiple accounts are also not allowed.

Best regards,
      Hannes