This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

MTT teams

• i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      I am just creating the thread to guage intrest.
      Note to mods:If this is against board rules pls delete it.
      Backround: MTTs varience is brutual and most of us arent able to put in enough of a sample size individually. it is also hard to find motivation to grind MTTs.
      concept:Every sunday, a group of y players each invest x amount of dollars in g amount of MTTs (Note, y,g, and x depend of what u guys want). Every player plays the same MTTs and rails other players when possible. At the end of the day (ie;when all y players have been eliminated from every tourney) we look at everyone's results. All money won is divided equally among all y players regardless of individual results. Eg: One person wins 10K and the 4 other people bust out of every touny, everyone gets 2K each.
      Notes:
      People must be trustworthy and be willing to pay even if they end up winning a huge MTT.
      People can be kicked off the team if the other members feel that they are a strain on the team.
      NO soft playing, colluding or chip dumping allowed
      Pros of this system:
      Decreases varience significantly therefore we can play higher tournies then we otherwise be able to.
      Motivated by peers to grind
      Fun
      Neccessary Software:
      Skype: For chat among team members. A mic is reccomended but not really a 100% neccasity.
  • 4 replies