Does it ever stop????

• asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      I just dont get it....
      I thought downswing lasts for few session few k hands at most, but mine just keeps growing.
      I still cannot belive that after 20k hands I cannot end session in black.
      I play sss and climbed to 700$ and when i changed limit from nl25 to nl50 everything changed.
      When my BR fall to 400 I went back on grinding to nl25 but nothing changed.

My strong hands lose due to bad beats, suck out or some strange trips.
      When am underdog it usually tend to stay that way till hand ends, and oponents suck out much too often.
      It just feels th emore I learn and play the more money I lose ... just like nightmare.
      Feels like pokerstars is just messing with me.

Here is how it looks :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 4 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      You ran sick hot in beginning, now you run sick bad, seems fair to me.
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by asmirovic

My strong hands lose due to bad beats, suck out or some strange trips.
      Please go through your holdem manager and post the 20 biggest pots that you have lost + details. I just don't believe people when they tell me they are unlucky and always lose with the best hand. I want to see some proof rather than anecdotal evidence. Then we can set about helping you. :f_grin:
    • asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      I promise to do it later on and hold me for it, just dont feel like doing it now...
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      since winning or losing money in pots is a discrete variable, "luck" is not continuous hence bad luck can't "stop" or "continue" or whatever.

in other words you can run hot/cold anytime, but you can always improve your game