Not geting strategy points

• basketas11
      basketas11
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Im sorry if this was discused before,but i cant find it....
      I have refered some friends to pokerstrategi,15 to be acurate,and 3 of them got the 50$....i know that they are playing with this money....and still no changes in the Lifetime StrategyPoints when you go to invite frends---and then refered friends....i wouldnt ask this if i saw one point,or even a change....but no changes...and one is playing for 6 days now...
      Is this procesed monthly,or is there some other problem?
      Thanks in advance!
  • 6 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ye same thing with me onr of my friends has over 300 strategy points but it says he only has 8 usualy it takes awhile it happened before with a different friend but then everything came back to normal give it time it probaly sort it self out
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello basketas11,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

Can you see your friend in the list? On several rooms we had some delays with StrategyPoints. The StrategyPoints in your tell-a-friend section will be updated every second day and so they should be updated soon.

@pogodon: Same thing here. But also please keep in mind, that extra StrategyPoints like double StrategyPoints or extra 10 SPs per day do not count towards the tell-a-friend system.

Best regards,
      hannes
    • basketas11
      basketas11
      Bronze
      I can see my friends...but there strategy points are not changing...they are all at 0...but i know that they are playing....thats the problem...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi basketas11,

Probably we do not have the StrategyPoints yet. Sometimes the points from our partner poker rooms are delayed. So hopefully they points arrive soon and then your statistic will be updated too.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • Juozask
      Juozask
      Bronze
      my friend points didnt ariwed yet too. he was playing at a table 0.05/0.1cnt rush poker all day, but i dont see the points on his name.
      IT WAS ABOUT 1-2 Month ago, whats a problem guys? and he got from poker strategy a rake back, but no points!!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      I've replied in your thread about that problem :)