This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

It's not all about knowledge it's about luck :D

• Lalkov88
      Lalkov88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I want you to tell my story about luck and knowledge about poker, i put money on one new poker room because my friends told me that there have a much lose players and it is easy to make profits because they don't know how to play poker really, so i put 10 euro and play very tight and about a 3 hours i made about 260 euros on blind 0.25/0.5 and i made a break, after the break i move it to new level of blind it is 15/30 euros and i put it all money 270 euros, and on blind i don't get anything also on small blind, and the third hard im on the button i have AA and one player on the middle position raise about 60 euro 2xBB i raise it about 120 euros with my AA the player just called, and the FLOP comes A 5 8 different suite i get a set of AA , and i made decision to go for slow play with my set, and i check the player raise about 100 euros and i think that i get him off and right now i put all-in and the payer call me and he show me his set of 55 and i was very happy until the river that came fourth 5 and he make poker and i loose the hand and all money, i wrote this hand because to tell you how strong your are like player without some little luck you have 100% of lose :D

Cheers
  • 10 replies