This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH 54s

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.54)
      BB ($4.50)
      UTG ($4.07)
      CO ($4.99)
      Hero ($11.59)

Dealt to Hero 5:heart: 4:heart:

UTG raises to $0.08, fold, Hero raises to $0.24, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.16

FLOP ($0.54) 5:spade: K:diamond: K:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.36, UTG calls $0.36

TURN ($1.26) 5:spade: K:diamond: K:spade: 3:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($1.26) 5:spade: K:diamond: K:spade: 3:diamond: 6:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero checks

his stats: 29/14/1.5 fold to cbet 0 after 85 hands

Against this player I should only 3bet PF for value I guess. So this is a fold PF, right?

Flop: I should not bet this flop I guess because there is many pairs and kings in his range so these beat me and he never folds to cbet in that 85 hands sample.

On turn and river I gave up.
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Just fold pre.

I don't like betting that flop. You have some SD value and with your bet on the flop he is rarely calling with a worse hand.

Better line would be check behind flop call turn.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I guess you can 3-bet min-raise although i think with suited connectors call is also fine
      Don´t really see why you should fold pf hand that has very good implied odds
      c-bet is fine. He would likely not c/f better hands, but hand like 6d7d has still quite a lot of equity that he would c/f flop, so I don´t mind c-betting once and then either turning my hand into bluff and bet once again on the turn to make him fold also his middle pp-s or going to showdown