Steps and Rakeback...

• arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      I'm wondering if the rakeback on steps is given as any usual tournament rakeback, meaning if I buy a step 1 ticket,play it, win a step 2, play it, only win a step 1, and play it do i get (0,30+0,70+0,30)*0,27 in rakeback? Might seem like a strange question with an obvious answer, I just thought maybe it worked differently on steps.
  • 4 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      It works the same, but don't forget that you get a rakeback deduction for initial purchase of step 1 ticket (with ironman medals/ftp's/academy points).
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by malosanmaka
      It works the same, but don't forget that you get a rakeback deduction for initial purchase of step 1 ticket (with ironman medals/ftp's/academy points).
      Of course, thanks for the quick answer, I'm gonna be a step rakeback pro when i grow up :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for your help malosanmaka.
    • AleksKMA
      AleksKMA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by malosanmaka
      Pretty sure there is no decuction for academy points, almost positive none for Ironman medals.