UTG calls $0.04, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.22, fold, UTG calls $0.18

FLOP ($0.48) A:diamond: 5:heart: K:club:

Hero bets $0.36, UTG calls $0.36

TURN ($1.20) A:diamond: 5:heart: K:club: 4:spade:

Hero checks, UTG checks

RIVER ($1.20) A:diamond: 5:heart: K:club: 4:spade: 5:club:

Hero bets $0.60, UTG calls $0.60

UTG: 61/16/3.8

Flop - standart, turn slow down, probably his range is A4s-A2s, K8s-K2s, A7o-A2o, KTo-K2o and I am not ahead.

On the river I should play check call small bets because he may bet with worse hands.
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Both isolating and just calling are good, but on these limits I prefer calling because your oponent is a fish and probably has very wide range. So you are OOP with a marginal hand vs a super big range and probably not folding too often player. If you just call and hit you can make the pot big anyway.

You can make it around $0.3 since his range isn't changing with the betsize and you don't have very good hand. (no need to balance too much at this level).

Turn is fine.

River I might play c/c to let him bluff us.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kymupa
      Both isolating and just calling are good, but on these limits I prefer calling because your oponent is a fish and probably has very wide range. So you are OOP with a marginal hand vs a super big range and probably not folding too often player. If you just call and hit you can make the pot big anyway.

You can make it around $0.3 since his range isn't changing with the betsize and you don't have very good hand. (no need to balance too much at this level).

Turn is fine.

River I might play c/c to let him bluff us.
      +1
      I´d also bet a little smaller on the flop and then likely would c/c small river bet
      He may call river with Kx, but also he is calling there with Ax, so if you don´t want to c/c big river bet, then leading half pot yourself is also fine