This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl4 Sh Kj

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($4.19)
      BB ($1.75)
      UTG ($4.23)
      CO ($3.61)
      BTN ($4)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: J:club:

UTG calls $0.04, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.22, fold, UTG calls $0.18

FLOP ($0.48) A:diamond: 5:heart: K:club:

Hero bets $0.36, UTG calls $0.36

TURN ($1.20) A:diamond: 5:heart: K:club: 4:spade:

Hero checks, UTG checks

RIVER ($1.20) A:diamond: 5:heart: K:club: 4:spade: 5:club:

Hero bets $0.60, UTG calls $0.60

UTG: 61/16/3.8

Flop - standart, turn slow down, probably his range is A4s-A2s, K8s-K2s, A7o-A2o, KTo-K2o and I am not ahead.

On the river I should play check call small bets because he may bet with worse hands.
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Both isolating and just calling are good, but on these limits I prefer calling because your oponent is a fish and probably has very wide range. So you are OOP with a marginal hand vs a super big range and probably not folding too often player. If you just call and hit you can make the pot big anyway.

You can make it around $0.3 since his range isn't changing with the betsize and you don't have very good hand. (no need to balance too much at this level).

Turn is fine.

River I might play c/c to let him bluff us.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kymupa
      Both isolating and just calling are good, but on these limits I prefer calling because your oponent is a fish and probably has very wide range. So you are OOP with a marginal hand vs a super big range and probably not folding too often player. If you just call and hit you can make the pot big anyway.

You can make it around $0.3 since his range isn't changing with the betsize and you don't have very good hand. (no need to balance too much at this level).

Turn is fine.

River I might play c/c to let him bluff us.
      +1
      I´d also bet a little smaller on the flop and then likely would c/c small river bet
      He may call river with Kx, but also he is calling there with Ax, so if you don´t want to c/c big river bet, then leading half pot yourself is also fine