$25.25
      MP1:
      $53.50
      MP2:
      $50.00
      MP3 (Hero):
      $73.50

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, K.
      CO posts deadblind, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2.00, 2 folds, SB calls $1.75, BB folds.

Flop: ($5) 5, K, T (2 players)
      SB bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50.

Turn: ($12) 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($12) T (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $12.00

Hi!

Villain is 11/8/1.7 nit.

PF I raised with intention on isolating the CO poster.

Flop is ugly especially cuz he donks there. Here I think his range mainly consist of draws, because he would probably ch/r sets. I decided to call mainly cuz he could have better Kx`s there (AK totally possible cuz his 3b was 2-3%, maybe even KQ cuz of my loose-ish image).

With calling flop my intention is to call any turn(except A) because I think he is barreling his nut fd`s at least twice. Here is my first question. If I call two streets, and he checks the third, can I stab the river given the fact there are more busted fd`s combos than better Kx`s?
      As played I think I made a mistake here, his check totally turns his cards up which are now exclusively draws. I should have bet for value and protection!

He checks river and here is my second queston. Can I go for thin value here? Is there any possibility there is JJ and QQ in his range with which he probably is calling a smallish river bet with? Looking at the whole line it seems very resonable two hands in that spot except from the donk on flop.

Thanks for your help!
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If I call two streets, and he checks the third, can I stab the river given the fact there are more busted fd`s combos than better Kx`s?
      - don´t really see there too much value betting river unless you´re betting to induce shove from missed draws, so I´d rather take my free showdown. He can also c/c river with KQ to induce bluff from missed draws and missed draws would generally not really just c/c with A high
      Can I go for thin value here?
      - he is mostly folding, but yes easy valuebet. He may call there with smt like 88 And I´d also bet turn myself for value