Transfer cash from FTP to PS ?

• 6 replies
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      i dunno if i'm allowed to link it here, but there's a pro called Gary Benson who can help u out with that... (google = win)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi bezemdriederde,

We would always recommend that you make transfers through a recognised and approved third party such as Moneybookers, Neteller etc.

These companies provide you with a swift, safe & secure transfer for a small fee.

Transferring by other means always comes with a certain amount of risk of financial loss and is not therefore recommended. For this reason, it is not allowed to discuss or seek a private transfer via the forums - Forum rules.

I will happily leave this thread open for the moment so that you can ask any questions you may have on moneybookers/neteller etc, but please ensure that you (& all members) stay within the forum rules.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • bezemdriederde
      bezemdriederde
      Bronze
      Hey man,

i just recently picked up poker, so i had no idea if it was legally possible.
      i wasn't planning on transfering illegally, and i can certainly understand not to discuss it on this forum. But i was curious what options there are nowadays..

Cheers
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi bezemdriederde,

Not a problem my friend, sorry I could've perhaps explained it a little better.

There's nothing illegal about transferring money across via a friend etc, it's just there is a risk that the other party may not complete their end of the bargain and you might lose money.

PokerStrategy takes their responsibility to look after the interests of its membership seriously and hence the forum rule which is there to protect you and all other members from financial or personal data loss. Sorry if my post came across harshly, I merely wanted to point out the rule (as you may not have been aware as a new member) and the reason for it being there.

It goes without saying that we are really pleased to see you join us here in the forum community and you are most welcome here.
      Please don't let it put you off of joining in the forum discussions/opening topics.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker and look forward to hearing how you get on in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      I personally use Neteller to transfer funds from one to another room ;) Its easy, fast and safe ;)
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EdVardenis
      I personally use Neteller to transfer funds from one to another room ;) Its easy, fast and safe ;)
      [2]

And i think the only fees visible applied for that matter is some potential rakeback loss. :f_cool: