NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($49.20)
      BB ($119)
      UTG ($242)
      UTG+1 ($57.55)
      CO ($80.70)
      Hero ($136)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.50, fold, BB raises to $5.50, Hero calls $4

FLOP ($11.25) 6:diamond: K:spade: 5:heart:

BB bets $6.50, Hero calls $6.50

TURN ($24.25) 6:diamond: K:spade: 5:heart: A:club:

BB bets $14, Hero calls $14

RIVER ($52.25) 6:diamond: K:spade: 5:heart: A:club: T:heart:

[color=red]BB checks, Hero??

villain 22/17/3, 210 hands, 3b 9, 3b from BB 11%
      1. I prefer to call in position with this hand - is that okay, do you think? (We are very deep)

2. is it reasonable to suppose on the River that we are ahead when villain checks?

3. If so, how much do you bet?

p.s. (SPOILER)
      villain hand here TT. What do you think about his line? I don't really like his barrel on turn since he basically tries to get me to fold QQ/JJ, which is not that big a part of my range?
      4. on the River in his shoes, would you raise my bet (I bet $19), and if so, how much to?

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      1. I prefer to call in position with this hand - is that okay, do you think? (We are very deep)- sure call ip is fine. you can 4-bet and then play for stacks, but really necessary isolate yourself against his very tight range
      2. is it reasonable to suppose on the River that we are ahead when villain checks?- likely so
      3. If so, how much do you bet?- I would bet 30$ to get value form Ax hands
      What do you think about his line? I don't really like his barrel on turn since he basically tries to get me to fold QQ/JJ, which is not that big a part of my range?
      - I think barreling turn is fine. Really hard him to c/c river with TT and you should very often fold there Kx and ofcourse also JJ/QQ
      4. on the River in his shoes, would you raise my bet (I bet $19), and if so, how much to?- Mostly you should 4-bet with KK/AA or if you slowplay you are likely also going to raise flop or turn, so I think a lot of times you have there Ax hand so I´d personally just valuebet river myself to 35$, but if I check then c/rai is fine or maybe smt like 60$