The ID check was unsuccessful

• svetlanak30
      svetlanak30
      Basic
      Hello, i send you my ID and recived a call from you, but i did not uderstand that it was you calling, because my english is not verygood and now I recived a mail that my ID check was unsuccessful. please call me again and i will try to answer your quustions, so i can get my 50$ starting capital.
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello svetlanak30,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check and therefor cannot receive the $50 starting capital.

We are not able to disclose any information about our ID-check. The ID-check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision.

You still can become an active member of PokerStrategy.com by selecting one of our great first deposit bonus codes. You can see all available poker rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • svetlanak30
      svetlanak30
      Basic
      i see on forum that you had similar problem with Umburgis few days ago and you called him again and he pass id check. can you call me again too?
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hello svetlanak30,

Please check your [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/]tickets[/url]. You already received an answer to your request from our customer service team.

Best regards,
      Michael