Tournament finishing position = 0

• watfordjc
      watfordjc
      Bronze
      Not sure if this has been reported, but version 0.92 of elephant reports some tournament (SNG) finishes as 0. (XP/Titan).

It seems to be more common when elephant is running at the same time and is automatically importing changes made to hand history files, but when it isn't running at the time it appears to be more random (even with a clean database, some of the files imported reported as finished 0th, nothing noticeably different about the raw XML files).

It appears to be making the ROI/$/etc figures/graphs unreliable, possibly because elephant is ignoring the games?

John.
  • 2 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      I had a similar issue and when I went investigating it seems that the hand history files and summary files were not completed properly - I don't know why, but I do suffer connection drop-outs sometimes and think that might be the reason.

Anyways, to fix it I had to request the hand history files from FullTilt and re-create the summary files. Once I did that I just re-imported into elephant and everything was good.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello there,

it's most likeley that there are incomplete and/or missing tournament summary files causing the Elephant to set the Placement and Winnings to zero.

Please check your hand history folders and request the missing or incomplete files from your poker room.

Cheers,
      L