incompetence from 888

• Alexdangeros
      Alexdangeros
      Bronze
      it all started with an email from 888 support:

We have become alerted to several patterns of play upon your account that indicate
      a breach of our Terms and Conditions. We have conducted an investigation into your
      account to discover any signs of fraudulent activity. The patterns we are concerned
      with include members intentionally losing hands as a method of transferring funds
      through our tables.

Therefore, in accordance with these conditions, your account with ourselves has been
      permanently blocked. No further transactions will occur upon this account, and any
      future accounts that you open will be closed, and their deposits will not be refunded.

I replied to mail:

i have a problem, my account have been blocked without any reason and i don't
      like that.
      please investigate deeper and see that i haven't done anything wrong and unblock
      my account.

After 2 days they answered:

Your account has become subject to an investigation due to possible fraudulent gameplay.

After reviewing again I can confirm that our investigation is complete and we are happy for you to continue with your account.

Please note that in order for us to reinstate your account we will require the following documents:

A copy of a your ID, Drivers License or Passport
      A copy of a utility bill showing your full name and address

These documents can be sent to us by you uploading them through the cashier on our site. To do this please log on and then access the cashier through the lobby and select the “Tools” option. You will then be guided through a simple process to upload the requested documentation.

And i replied again:

How should i go to cashier and send this documents if my account is still disabled? I can't log in.

First they accused me for fraud and blocked my account permanently for something imaginary(they had no facts, no names, no dates).WTF???
      Now i have to wait 2-3 days for another idiot respons.
      What kind of site does that??
  • 7 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Alexdangeros,

Please send the documents to their e-mail address:
      support@888poker.com

If you received the answer from a different address you should send the documents there as well. As it looks like you just have a normal ID-check and everything is OK with your account.

Please keep us updated.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Alexdangeros
      Alexdangeros
      Bronze
      thank you for your help.
      i send the docs to support and to "Cassava Enterprises".
      maybe this month they will unblock my account..
      is outrageous how slow are the guys from "Cassava Enterprises"...3 days for an answer.
      They should learn from the big boys, like pokerstars, how they should manage these situations..or they will lose a lot of clients.(including me)
    • Alexdangeros
      Alexdangeros
      Bronze
      received mail:
      "Alexandru, I am very pleased to inform you that I have accepted the copy of your Id. All relevant details have been successfully cross-referenced to your account details and verified. Unfortunately, the copy of the Utility bill provided failed our security check as the name on the document differ from the one registered on the account."

my answer:
      "i have only 19 years old. i am currently in my parents house and a have no bills on my name. that is why the name differs..please check the adress and you will understand. i sended the same docs to pokerstrategy.com and they confirmed including the bill on a different name, it was no problem."

I really don't know what to expect from next mail...it's unbelievable!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Lets wait for their answer again.

Usually you also can send a copy of your bank statement, where they can see your address or mobile bill etc.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • Alexdangeros
      Alexdangeros
      Bronze
      i sended my bank statement..hope to god they will unblock me.
    • Alexdangeros
      Alexdangeros
      Bronze
      they unblocked me...finally!
      they have a term of 72 hours for answering a mail..and they really enjoy every second..i always got the answer in the 71th hours. X(

the routine check lasted 2 weeks...i'm speachless..
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for your update.

At least your account is unblocked. :)