fold, Hero raises to $1.75, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $1.25

FLOP ($3.75) K:spade: 9:diamond: 2:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $2.75, BB calls $2.75

TURN ($9.25) K:spade: 9:diamond: 2:diamond: 7:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $7, BB calls $7

RIVER ($23.25) K:spade: 9:diamond: 2:diamond: 7:spade: K:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $18.50, BB calls $18.50

villain 19/16/2/104 hands
      flop and turn look okay to me. I think my River bluff is probably a big mistake.
      Once he calls on the turn either he has a K or a flush draw in which case the River improves his hand. Furthermore if he didn't have a king but did not believe I had one, he is presumably even less likely to believe I have a king with two out there?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Silver
      Originally posted by Tim64
      flop and turn look okay to me. I think my River bluff is probably a big mistake.
      Once he calls on the turn either he has a K or a flush draw in which case the River improves his hand. Furthermore if he didn't have a king but did not believe I had one, he is presumably even less likely to believe I have a king with two out there?
      Thanks
      +1
      He should fold all 2nd pairs (QQ-TT, 88) on the turn, so its Kx and fds left. Its time to givup on the river.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrxLT
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Thanks
      +1
      He should fold all 2nd pairs (QQ-TT, 88) on the turn, so its Kx and fds left. Its time to givup on the river.
      Agreed
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Without history you're only repping flush or boat on river with your 3rd barrel. Don't know if villain is capable of giving up with a Kx on river, so the riverbet is propably -ev.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      yeah, river is easy check behind
      he mostly has there Kx and he isn´t going to fold trips to your river bet