This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl50 Rush - ATo - three barrel bluff

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($86.55)
      BB ($85.05)
      UTG ($17.10)
      Hero ($52.30)
      CO ($34)
      BTN ($44.30)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: A:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $1.25

FLOP ($3.75) K:spade: 9:diamond: 2:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $2.75, BB calls $2.75

TURN ($9.25) K:spade: 9:diamond: 2:diamond: 7:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $7, BB calls $7

RIVER ($23.25) K:spade: 9:diamond: 2:diamond: 7:spade: K:diamond:

BB checks, Hero bets $18.50, BB calls $18.50

villain 19/16/2/104 hands
      flop and turn look okay to me. I think my River bluff is probably a big mistake.
      Once he calls on the turn either he has a K or a flush draw in which case the River improves his hand. Furthermore if he didn't have a king but did not believe I had one, he is presumably even less likely to believe I have a king with two out there?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • mrxLT
      mrxLT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      flop and turn look okay to me. I think my River bluff is probably a big mistake.
      Once he calls on the turn either he has a K or a flush draw in which case the River improves his hand. Furthermore if he didn't have a king but did not believe I had one, he is presumably even less likely to believe I have a king with two out there?
      Thanks
      +1
      He should fold all 2nd pairs (QQ-TT, 88) on the turn, so its Kx and fds left. Its time to givup on the river.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrxLT
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Thanks
      +1
      He should fold all 2nd pairs (QQ-TT, 88) on the turn, so its Kx and fds left. Its time to givup on the river.
      Agreed
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Black
      Without history you're only repping flush or boat on river with your 3rd barrel. Don't know if villain is capable of giving up with a Kx on river, so the riverbet is propably -ev.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      yeah, river is easy check behind
      he mostly has there Kx and he isn´t going to fold trips to your river bet