This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl50 Rush - AJo ip - g/shot +bdfd

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($19.90)
      BB ($30.70)
      Hero ($51)
      UTG+1 ($50)
      CO ($45.70)
      BTN ($207)

Dealt to Hero A:club: J:diamond:

Hero raises to $1.75, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $1.25

FLOP ($3.75) K:diamond: 3:diamond: T:spade:

BB bets $1, Hero calls $1

TURN ($5.75) K:diamond: 3:diamond: T:spade: 6:diamond:

BB bets $2, Hero calls $2

RIVER ($9.75) K:diamond: 3:diamond: T:spade: 6:diamond: 4:diamond:

BB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $2.50, BB calls $2

villain unknown. We could raise his flop donk but since we have a decent amount of equity against his range ? {TT, 77-66, 33, KTs+, QTs+, JTs, T9s, 8d7d, KTo+, QTo+, JTo}? and get good odds I prefer to call with position.

I think the same goes for the turn since we pick up a flush draw which may very well be good and still have over cards+ gut shot.

River brings us third nut flush draw and villain bets 1/20th pz. who knows what this is? The cheapest of bluffs? thinnest value with Kx?
      I felt we have enough equity for a gayraise, planning on folding if we are 3b.

any thoughts? Any better way to play this?
      thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Consider you raised UTG that he would very often lead small/fold to y our 3$ raise i like raising there.
      You can fold out some better hands and he is sometimes b/c with draws and if he bets big on the turn you can´t really call him down.
      After also hitting your flushdraw, call turn is fine and I would also raise river, but make it 4-5$
      he may easily b/c that amount with 7x7d