Arxyn's Poker Blog

• Arxyn
      Arxyn
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to my blog. In here I will be posting my ambitions, goals and profit as well as information about me :)

Personal Info
      My name is Pierre-Luc, I'm french Canadian and a big fan of professional broodwar and starcraft 2. Poker is only my second passion in life, although it is gaining more and more importance.

I'm very interested in politics and humanitarianism, indeed I have completed the Katimavik program and plan on completing Canada world youth during this year or next year. I met my girlfriend traveling through Canada and we moved in together in a small apartment. I currently work at a call center and I am 19 years old.

Poker Goals
      I joined Pokerstrategy during the TSL sponsored by pokerstrategy (thank you) and just recently started learning poker. I've completed the quizes and gained the 50$ starting bonus. Here are my current goals

1- Make the 100$ profit (currently at 52$)
      2- Play a live tournament
      3- Make it to the final table of a free tournament
      4- Average 5$/hour from playing poker
      5- Read and understand 50 articles (currently at 13)
      6- Reach Gold

I'll updated with some big hands or sessions or even when I complete a goal.
  • 1 reply
    • Arxyn
      Arxyn
      Bronze
      I studied Poker a lot today, I ready all the basic guides for SSNL and a few of the bronze ones. I'm not sure I'll switch just yet though, I have been playing 0.05$ limit games so far.

I played a session today with four tables open and made 3.50$ in 60 minutes, which I'm pretty happy with. I could even have gone up to six tables probably.

I'm going to go over all the basic guides for fixed limit tonight as well as try to read 4-5 bronze ones after that.