This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL 50 SH - KK in BvB

• Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.25/$0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $80.30
      BB (Hero):
      $42.25
      CO:
      $36.35
      BU:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K.
      2 folds, SB calls $0.25, Hero raises to $2.00, SB calls $1.50.

Flop: ($4) 7, 3, 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $2.00, Hero raises to $5.00, SB calls $3.00.

Turn: ($14) T (2 players)
      SB bets $5.00, Hero calls $5.00.

River: ($24) T (2 players)
      SB bets $68.30(All-In), Hero calls $30.25.

Final Pot: $122.55.

Villan is 40/3/ AFq 56 fish over 30 hands.

he completed/called my raise 3 orbits in row and I pushed him every time from pot with c-bet. I think this metagame works against me because lot of times ppl start to be pissed when faced with this aggresive play and try to play back. when he donks I putted him on 8X or any two pair. so with
      second T at river I can have better two pairs. and level myself to call.

I think this is my another leak. I play aggresive in late possition against limp calling fishes, cbeting most flops and winning small pots but when I have good hand ( preflop) and ppl play back on me I say myself they try to defend somehow and cant let it go.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      turn call is fine, although I´d likely just raise turn to 15$-18$ and then I´d be pot committed to the pot.
      Since you just called I think you can fold river. he isn´t really going to shove there bluffs or worse two pair hands too often. Mostly it is flush or boat