Hey Everyone

• naeemchotti
      Hey Everyone.

Im new here, one of my friends told me about this website, said its awsome and they stake you a lil money for online poker.

Iv been playing live poker for many many years, Poker is a passion of mine, but I have never tried playing online.

My friend who is also good, told me online poker is good and not rigged (like i always thought) and if your good at the game you should give it a shot.

Got here today, signed up, passed the quiz in my first attempt. But im sure alot of people who have a poker mind can go through it in 10 mins tops.

Just waiting on the bonus, might deposit 25$ for myself while i wait, see how it goes.

Take care,

• 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      Hey naeemchotti,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.
      Congratulations on passing the quiz.

Good to hear you have taken the step to give online poker a shot. I wish you the best on your journey.
      What game will you be playing?

As for depositing, I suggest you wait with depositing. If you deposit now you may not be eligible for the "First Deposit Bonus" that many poker sites offer.
      For example:

William Hill offer,

200% up to $600

You will receive a 200% up to $600 clearable bonus when making your first deposit at William Hill. You can receive the full bonus by depositing as little as $300.

To get this bonus, be sure to enter our promotional code PSVIP when registering at William Hill.