This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] flopped full house

• FunKyFresH24
      FunKyFresH24
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $55.31
      BU:
      $10.22
      SB (Hero):
      $5.60
      BB:
      $8.97
      UTG2:
      $5.34
      MP1:
      $10.28
      MP2:
      $1.87
      MP3:
      $4.30

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K.
      UTG2 calls $0.25, 5 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB folds, UTG2 calls $1.25.

Flop: ($3.25) 6, K, 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 checks.

Turn: ($3.25) T (2 players)
      Hero ???.

Preflop is standard I guess...

After hitting the full house I check the flop, because he cant call alot and maybe hes going to bet a pocket himself. Unfortunately he checks behind...

On the Turn he could have got a straight- or a flushdraw and maybe hes going to bet that now. Also he could think about bluffing (double check for bluff induce), so i could check. On the other hand I cant depend on him to bet and have to get some money into the pot with my monster, so maybe I should bet myself. Aint quite sure about it...

Whats your line? (Ah and i got stats on him, but i wanna have this as default situation, thats why I didnt post them)
  • 4 replies
    • asmirovic
      asmirovic
      Global
      Like size of your iso raise preflop.
      Slow play on flop seems fine to me.
      I think you should bet 1/2 potsize on turn for value and pot control, so you can then shove the rest on the river.

Checking here would be -EV imo
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hey,

Based on his tells: SS and UTG l/c I would say he is a fish. So you must bet yourself when you hit.

I would just cbet 1/2 PSB. All PP's will prolly call anyway.
      Then bet turn.

As played, you must bet turn to get any value.

T.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      You can even bet $1 on the Turn and jam the Turn. You got a lot of ''freedom'' of betsizing you want on the Turn.

I would not cBet this on microlimits as you want to get max value and I think PP will be hero calling much when you check/x Flop and then decide to bet T/River

- Gerv
    • FunKyFresH24
      FunKyFresH24
      Bronze
      Okay, thank you guys :)