Unibet NL50 field

• 7 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi JoaoMartins,

I played some weeks ago NL20 and it was really fishy compared to Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars.

Hopefully some other members have some experiences on NL50.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • Cervus
      Cervus
      Bronze
      One certainly can find a few weak players (and, of course, not-so-good regulars), especially in prime time. However, table selection is important. Personally, I usually combine the best tables of NL40 and NL50 to get 6-7 decent tables to play.

I'm no expert at other poker rooms, but I've heard a lot about them being much harder to make money from.
    • JoaoMartins
      JoaoMartins
      Bronze
      I currently play at PartyPoker, can someone make a comparison between the two?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JoaoMartins
      I currently play at PartyPoker, can someone make a comparison between the two?
      +1 I play on Party right now as well and was thinking about moving here
      and what about NL100?
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      I've been playing NL100 at Unibet for 3 days now.
      There are more fishes than on sites like pokerstars and full tilt, money is easy from them. However!

There are those fucking shortstacks, that just ruin the whole game. There is no more skill, it's just figuring whether you have enough equity to call their all-in. That's why I'm probably moving back to pokerstars within some days.

There are also some deepstacked tables (which are mostly full all the time). Unibet should consider making more of them ...
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I am moving out of there as well :D
      Shortstackers are annoying, NL100 traffic is good for sure but there arent many good NL50 tables so if u hit a bad run and u want t o rebuild at NL50, Forget it :D
    • rorri
      rorri
      Bronze
      Yeah I don't think Microgaming is that profible tbo. Probably softer than Tilt or Stars though, but with less table selection possibilities.

Shortstackers keep on finding new homes it seems, but in the end this strategy will be more and more limited for them, they ruin the games and rooms keep on realising it.

Back then on Stars and Party it was such a pain in the butt. FT also. Look, it's changed even if on Party, it's now kind of bad they split the player pool with all the fish on the 20bb tables...

When will you learn (and enjoy) real poker shortstacks?