Nl HU Cash Stake wanted

• jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I guess I’ll get the ball rolling on these staking furoms.

My name is James Mackenzie I live in England (Brighton) I would like to be staked for HU NL Cash between the buy-ins 25c50c and 50c$1

Fulltilt user: Jlhmackenzie

Pokerstars user: Jlhmac

I am highly motivated to learn and improve my game and for the next 8 weeks due to physio for a broken finger I will have no prior work.

The rates I will want will depend on:
      Amount of help given (coaching etc.. not necessary but will change rates drastically), Timescale and investment amount.

Please ask any questions in this thread
      Nl HU Cash Stake wanted

Skype nick: jjames.mackenzie

Thanks in advance
  • 16 replies
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      Hey there,

it is the other way around. Post your staking thread here and create the feedback thread on your person here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1555

I recommend to simply swap the content of your both threads by usind the edit functino:)

Best regards,
      Tobias
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      that better now?
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      that better now?
      Thats good now. Just the link in your opening post to your feedback thread is missing.

Nl HU Cash Stake wanted
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      Originally posted by Shevtshenko
      So is it ok to try to get a stake for a cash game?! That seems odd.

@OP: you don't really have a samplesize and propably no one is going to be staking you (or anyone else) on nl50hu, since it doesn't take a huge amount of money to start with own bankroll and the skill level needed to beat those games isn't that high. Also it's superhard to monitor your winnings in a cash game. Why don't you just deposit few hundreds and see how it goes?
      I've seen stakes for far lower stakes than nl50 headsup, you say the skill level to beat these games is not so high should'nt that make it easier to get a stake?
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      free +ev for the staker
    • Bloodsacri
      Bloodsacri
      Bronze
      I've seen stakes for far lower stakes than nl50 headsup, you say the skill level to beat these games is not so high should'nt that make it easier to get a stake?
      No. It should make it harder to get the stake. If the staker can beat the games, why would he want to stake someone?
      Because...

For an exemple, the stacker has a bankroll of 2000$ for NL HU 0.25/0.50.
      Why he should stack a guy even if he's a winning player ?

When he plays, he don't need all his bankroll and why can't he make more money by making cash while he's not playing ? The stacker can send 500$ to stack someone and play with his 1 500$ and making more money...

My 2 cents...
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      No. It should make it harder to get the stake. If the staker can beat the games, why would he want to stake someone?
      are u rly that dumb or drunk ?
    • OnkelHotte
      OnkelHotte
      Black
      @BOBOsvk: No reason to get impolite. Either be friendly or do not post here!
      I know from other threads that you can do better ;)
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      I apologize

but if someone is unexperienced and doesn't know why ppl get horses i'd like him to ask questions instead of making stupid coments
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by OnkelHotte
      @BOBOsvk: No reason to get impolite. Either be friendly or do not post here!
      I know from other threads that you can do better ;)
      And he specifically said to me yesterday that he's very polite! :f_eek:
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BOBOsvk
      are u rly that dumb or drunk ?
      Don't know, maybe I'm both. Yet, I'd never stake anyone for nl50hu and I'm very suprised if you would do that for some random guy.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      There should be a rule against people flaming the stake threads, when they probably wouldn't be able to stake anyone ever or even know what a stake is =) it just gets annoying for both the staker and the stakee. Stakers will be able to find flaws for themselves if they are there ;)

Good luck JM, I'm not interested due to low samplesize though
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      the reason people stake can be different.

if a person is a winner or there is cause to believe that they may become a solid winner with a small amount of direction, then people may wish to stake that person.

as for reasons to stake people who play games you can beat:

-you can only play so many tables
      - you can only play so many hours

staking is like spreading your bankroll around other players. in return you get interest in the form of whatever the terms were for the agreed stake.

for tourneys/sngs people often sell them off in blocks of 5/20/50/100 etc depending on stakes

I haven't seen many people asking for cash stakes, but im interested to know how you intend to do this?

if I give you 10 buyins for 50NLHU, with no coaching, what are you gonna give in return?

srsly though I wouldn't consider it unless I saw 15k hands at least.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      Originally posted by conall88
      if I give you 10 buyins for 50NLHU, with no coaching, what are you gonna give in return?

srsly though I wouldn't consider it unless I saw 15k hands at least.
      Well I can give you an inkling of the type of arrangement I would want if no coaching was involved

I would only be interested in 1 tabling and bumhunting losing players on PTR
      (I already have membership subscription not an issue) seeing as no coaching is involved

With a 50/50 profit split over 25k hands (rakeback inc.)