Staking feedback: jmackenzie

• 8 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I notice you last played a month ago. can I ask what happened to your original roll? why did you stop?

How much are you wanting? the whole roll? or you contributing some?
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bradomurder
      I notice you last played a month ago. can I ask what happened to your original roll? why did you stop?
      Due to quitting uni this year (I was studying physics and astronomy but it wasn't my thing) I had to pay some but not all of my fees back. This took a big dent out of my roll.

I then found out the house I was moving into was unfurnished so that took the rest of it.

I also broke my finger over the summer and had to have 3 screws put in place in september so have been unable to work until physio is sorted but enough about my life..

How much are you wanting? the whole roll? or you contributing some?
      I would be wanting full backing it can be a small roll (anything less than $250 and the risk factor would start to get far too high)

I hope I answered your questions well enough
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Bronze
      Bump
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Staked him for this. Great results (more than tripple stakers investment), great comunication (regular weekly updates + available on skype for any questions), all in all A++.

Will stake again. :)
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Staked him for this. Great results (more than tripple stakers investment), great comunication (regular weekly updates + available on skype for any questions), all in all A++.

Will stake again. :)
      +1

I would like to add that he was very professional throughout the stake. We got timely updates and detailed explanations. The stake was very profitable as well.

He is a perfect example of a good stakee.
    • DucksEatFish
      DucksEatFish
      Bronze
      Good and timely updates throughout the stake, which was very profitable.

Will stake again.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Timely updates, very professional and sincere. A great guy to stake, payments always made on time, great reporting and communication!
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      Timely updates, very professional and sincere. A great guy to stake, payments always made on time, great reporting and communication!
      +1