Hi! and...

• kopustaszp
      kopustaszp
      Basic
      ...burn yourself. I just can't stand there checks - I still can't get how should I be successful in them. Has anybody got the starting capital or it's only for the blessed ones? Huh?
  • 3 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ive got the starting capital with no difficultie also a number of my friends some oh whom never played poker beforehave got the starting capital so obviously your doing something wrong my friend
    • kopustaszp
      kopustaszp
      Basic
      I can remind a friend who has tried getting this - they called him in order "to prove his age" (still wondering how it is done LOL) and because he haven't answered POKER questions via cell phone, he didnt receive 50 bucks. And the next month he got a huge bill for the phone calls, cause there was an international conversation....
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by kopustaszp
      I can remind a friend who has tried getting this - they called him in order "to prove his age" (still wondering how it is done LOL) and because he haven't answered POKER questions via cell phone, he didnt receive 50 bucks. And the next month he got a huge bill for the phone calls, cause there was an international conversation....
      Be sure guy no one received a roll here!waste of time..not mine but those who refer this site :f_eek: