Account restricted because of restrictions

• cheekopeh
      Alright, so I downloaded PartyPoker to get my $50 free capital but because I am from Singapore and they wouldn't allow me to do a "deposit" because of restriction? Below are the exact words:

Due to legal gaming restrictions in your region we are unable to log you in. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I can play in Fulltilt and Pokerstars perfectly fine, so is there anyway to do this so that I'll get my starting capital? (:
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi cheekopeh,

I'm not an expert on the legal side of things I'm afraid.

Just wanted to point out that not all poker platforms operate in all countries and some restrict certain nations where they have big call centres or other offices.

On my recent trip to Gibraltar for example, I wasn't allowed to play in an 888 tournament (they are based in Gib), but could access Full Tilt etc.

As such, I don't think there is a lot you can do I'm afraid. Could always contact Partypoker's own support team, but if they do not currently operate in Singapore, little chance of any remedy.

Sorry cannot help any further at this stage. Hope you manage to get it sorted out ok though.

Best regards,