CO ($10)
      BTN ($5)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.35, fold

FLOP ($0.90) 6:diamond: A:heart: T:heart:

SB bets $0.40, Hero raises to $1.80, SB calls $1.40

TURN ($4.50) 6:diamond: A:heart: T:heart: 4:diamond:

[color=red]SB bets $4.50, Hero raises to $8.04 (AI),

v:68/22/3bet 12/fcbet 57/donbet 50/AG FREQ 29/ wts 29/wtSD33.

How do you play turn?
      Flop for me is standard raise with tp.
      He donks again for pot. I dont like calling, because probably calls commits me, and by shoving he pay of his draws.

However i have hard times with puting him hande range and I am not sure where I am whith this hand

It is hard to fold, it is not easy to shove.
  • 4 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

Flop raise is seems fine to me against this guy if he donks a lot, but when he pots turn it's spot where decision should be made based on what you know about him and what you have seen this far.
      Overall his play is, well, strange. He didn't 3bet flop, but potted turn instead (and that looks not less scarier that 3betting flop), so if he had set/two pairs he let you have free card in case you are drawing. His stats says he folds to cbets sometimes, so he is not playing all random hands after the flop, he is 3betting top of his range pre (even tho I dunno on how many hands this is). So against a fish I can't say shoving is too bad, but tbh for the same reason I would fold. It just looks like he doesn't know how to handle monster hands and I don't see so many worse hands played like this UNLESS you know he is capable of playing random shit and draws just like this - calling flop, trying to hit and then betting out to scare you with air.

Good luck!
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

He's just very aggressive and I could perfectly see him playing Ax this way, getting somewhat scare because of the double flushdraw on the turn, or shoving because HE turned the flushdraw with AdXd. I'm not folding that without a bang-on read on his line.

Hope it helps.
    • Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Thank you it helped.
      I don't have any specific reads about his play.

He shown up with A4 beating me up on turn.
      I am a break even and I wondering, did i burn money in stupid way, or just it was close.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      good call. unlucky. I'd say we're about even money vs his "valuebetting" range without even factoring in possible bluff & semibluffs