How aggressivly do you play draws?

• CreamyGoodness
      Just as the title asks, how aggresively do you play your draws.

The question came to me when I played a small hand on a $10NL table today. It was nothing major, but it made me question my play.

MP2 limped, small blind limped and I checked my big blind. I had T8o

The flop came 7 9 T rainbow. I bet .20 into the .30 pot and both folded.

Like I said, relativly insignificant.

How often do you semibluff with say a flush draw on the flop against a player who called you, or raised you PF? Will you continue on the turn if you miss?

I tend to bet my draws quite strongly until I meet resistance. I find it often ends the hand, or lets me see the river for free.

This is probably a very broad question but it has been on my mind all day.
  • 3 replies
    • Alficor1
      Betting top pair with open ender is not exactly semibluffing.;) Semibluffing would be betting just an eight (Like A8) or a hand like QJ or KJ there.

It depends if i'm IP or OOP. IP i'm def semibluffing more aggressively than OOP.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      Depends on opponent aswell. No point semi bluffing a 70/30 tard! but a 6/4 nit all day long!
    • alejandrosh
      regardless of position/oponent/previous action/board/potsize, with a gutshot or better I always bet 35% of my stack on the flop , 40% on the turn and on the river ... I'm commited so I call it off unimproved.

if I hit I check to trap.