SB ($9.46)
      BB ($3.10)
      Hero ($12.05)
      CO ($21.17)
      BTN ($21.52)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:heart:

Hero raises to $0.40, CO calls $0.40, fold, SB calls $0.35, fold

FLOP ($1.30) 9:club: 8:spade: 7:spade:

SB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $1, CO folds, SB raises to $1.90, Hero calls $0.90

TURN ($5.10) 9:club: 8:spade: 7:spade: Q:spade:

[color=red]SB bets $7.11, Hero?

V:84/27/3bet 20/fcbet 27/AQQ FREQ 35/dobkbet 25 130hands.

several minutes ago, he flat on axxs flop, called cbet and on turn flush insta donk shoved.

He was agressive, and I have seen him calling 3 barrels with a third pair.
      Against his aggesion i was folding all the time.

Flop seems strange to me, it might be straight, sets, two pairs, or a draw.
      On turn, I think about a fold, but maybe this line is to weak?
  • 3 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I think that's one of those situations where both is right. :) If he's got straight/flush, you still have outs to improve. You can have the best hand quite often as well.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      to be honest against those stats i'm just stacking off on the flop. as played I call his shove for sure, you're killing his range.

go int pokerstove or something and give him this range for a start, its his value hands with no flush

88-77,JTs,T9s,97s+,87s,65s,JTo,T9o,97o+,87o,65o

then add in every possible flush.

against that range you have 49.5% equity.

I almost cant believe its that high but i'm pretty sure its right. try it and see if you get a different answer

plus all the A or K :spade: hands with a pair and occasional air hands
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by bradomurder
      to be honest against those stats i'm just stacking off on the flop. as played I call his shove for sure, you're killing his range.

go int pokerstove or something and give him this range for a start, its his value hands with no flush

88-77,JTs,T9s,97s+,87s,65s,JTo,T9o,97o+,87o,65o

then add in every possible flush.

against that range you have 49.5% equity.

I almost cant believe its that high but i'm pretty sure its right. try it and see if you get a different answer

plus all the A or K :spade: hands with a pair and occasional air hands
      This. Villain is just too crazy. Against a 70/0/0 that minbet/min3bets that flop I'm pretty sure I'd just dump QQ without a spade (very likely behind and now real hope of improving on the turn), but who knows what this guy is doing, he might have pure air / any pair / any draw and the board is too drawy for us to let another card peel off. Just make a big 3bet on the flop and call it off. As played on the turn he could have a worse made hand that we're killing and that is scared of the flush coming in (...). Even if he's ahead right now we still have 10 outs to boat up, I'm not going anywhere.

Hope it helps.