Strategy Points

• SeanKelly
      SeanKelly
      Bronze
      Hello there. I've recently received my 50 doller starting capital at FullTilt Poker. Over the past 3 days, I've earned almost 1k FTP, but no strategy points.

P.S. After attempting to deposit 20 dollers to move from 1 doller SNG's to 2 cent 5 cent Rush Poker, FTP locked my account and asked for verification of my identity. That won't be a problem, but does this happen regularly?
  • 2 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey SeanKelly,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

As for the Locking of your account, they could of done this because it was your first deposit and maybe you used someone else's credit card or something?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • SeanKelly
      SeanKelly
      Bronze
      Finally got in touch with someone from customer support that doesn't state the obvious. It appears that they do this if you have more than two accounts from one household? Rather odd, and I'm a tad annoyed that I won't earn my Take 2 bonus, but it shouldn't be any problems.

Thanks for your reply =D