Can i use my Driver licence to active "ID check" ?

• hanhpro
      hanhpro
      Basic
      i passed the Quiz and i want to get 50$ starting capital. I only have driver licence but This card don't have the date when i was born, only have the year when i was born. So This card can use to confirm my informations ?? (98% driver licence of Vietnam don't have the date when person was born, only have the year when person was born). I remember my date of birth but I worry about i fill my date of birth on "date of birth" text when i active my poker room but my ID check failed If i send you my driver licence to confirm my informations.

Sorry for my bad language.
  • 9 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi hanhpro,

I can understand that Vietnamese driver's license usually doesn't have date of birth on it. However, we cannot accept it as a sufficient ID document. Why don't you provide us with your National ID card (CMTND)? I'm pretty sure that everyone in Vietnam has this kind of ID card.

Regards,
      thunder
    • hanhpro
      hanhpro
      Basic
      sad to say, I have just loss my "CMTND" (chứng minh thư nhân dân).

You are Vietnamese ? I heard about you on "Pokervn.com" site.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey hanhpro,

please contact my colleagues from customer support - they are the ones taking the decision after all, so you should take the chance and talk to them directly :)

Hadi
    • hanhpro
      hanhpro
      Basic
      If i contact with your support, can my driver licence be active ?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi hanhpro,

Please do what Hadi advised. Our support are the ones who deal with ID checks directly and then are able to help you in the best way.

You can always try uploading your driver's license. If further documents/ checks needed, we will inform you then.

Regards,
      thunder
    • hanhpro
      hanhpro
      Basic
      But if it fails, I can't try again. I only have one time to active my accout.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by hanhpro
      But if it fails, I can't try again. I only have one time to active my accout.
      Hello hanhpro,

If your documents are not sufficient we will tell you this and then ask you to provide more information. So don't worry about that.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • hanhpro
      hanhpro
      Basic
      Thanks. I really worry about this problem because 98% driver license of Vietnam don't have date of birth. So i send you copys of my driver license, it doesn't have date of birth, i can provide my date of birth to you ?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi hanhpro,

As already said, please upload your driver's license. Our Security will review it and after that if we need additional documents, you will be notified.

Regards,
      thunder