[NL20-NL50] nl 25 T8s 3b multi pot

opr was taggy, so I would like his money here and now.

Damn, fish over call and we have family 3b pot.

So last guy 34/31/6.0 I have nots that he turn to bluff 2nd pair in 3b pot some hands ago and he looks pretty agro like "I will steal every pot, no matter what hand I have". As I saw he just agro monkey.

So on the turn I expect he probably could try a move, I have some equity but it would be better for me, if just fold all his air, so I try to rebluff. I know that I don't rep much here, in fact I rep air myself, but Idon't care cause such a bad player sees only his card. On river I expect he stiull could make a move with some pp or weak pair who knows, but probably his range on turn was FD.

Is it then ok to shove blank river? And how does my line looks?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($24.35)
      BB ($53.06)
      UTG ($33.24)
      CO ($8.40)
      Hero ($29.47)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: 8:heart:

UTG raises to $1, fold, Hero raises to $3, SB calls $2.90, BB calls $2.75, UTG calls $2

FLOP ($12) A:diamond: 7:heart: 5:diamond:

SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

TURN ($12) A:diamond: 7:heart: 5:diamond: A:heart:

SB checks, BB bets $3.99, UTG folds, Hero raises to $8.50, SB folds, BB calls $4.51

RIVER ($29) A:diamond: 7:heart: 5:diamond: A:heart: 3:diamond:

BB bets $17.97, Hero folds

BB wins $27.05
  • 2 replies
    • AninIII

if you have such fish in the blinds, just fold T8s preflop to an UTG raise of TAG.
      As played: BB has an Ace quite often and he NEVER will fold it, especially not to such a weak minraise.

Best regards,
    • Kaitz20
      He may have there flushdraw and sometimes Ax or better
      Either way he is b/c your turn raise likely every time and then shoves river often if he hits or misses.
      So I think you don´t have that much fold equity to raise turn small and shove river. You likely get called Ax most of the times
      I´d just call getting good odds + likely also some implied odds on the river.
      3-bet pf with T8s is fine and it doesn´t really depends who are on the blinds, you can always check back if you don´t like that flop. Also I think call might be a littlebit better, since if UTG has there JJ+(AK I think you get 4-bet every time especially if fish calls from the blinds. So you have to fold quite good hand without seeing even flop