$50 initial capital

• guitaplaya69
      guitaplaya69
      Bronze
      hi,
      so i just passed the quiz and downloaded full tilt poker. how do i get my $50 and how long does it take? do i need to do anything or do i just wait and the money shows up. do i have to do anything else?

i just read something about an I.D check. what exactly is that? i know it says no U.S residents. I am a U.S citizen but I am currently living in the Netherlands so how does that work?

thanks
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey guitaplaya,

you will receive the $50 about 48h after you've passed the ID check. The ID check is necessary to prevent ourselves from fraudsters trying to receive the $50 more than once - so you shouldn't worry about that :)

However, not everyone needs to pass an ID check. If you do, my colleagues from customer support will notify you and give you further instructions.

What you need to do is fill out your profile and follow our download instructions.

As for your place of residence - as long as you're outside the US, you're good.

Basically, we're not servicing anyone living in the US, regardless of their citizenship.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • guitaplaya69
      guitaplaya69
      Bronze
      alright sweet, thanks for the info.

where will I be notified of an I.D check? through this account, through email?

and if there isn't an ID check does my $50 just get deposited into my account?

thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guitaplaya69,

Yes to both. You will receive an email on your registered email account either advising that the transfer is going through or an ID check or further info is required.

Good luck & enjoy your poker ;)

Best regards,

Bart