NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($56.40)
      BB ($50)
      UTG ($55.10)
      UTG+1 ($60.90)
      CO ($126)
      Hero ($72.65)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5.25, fold, fold, CO calls $3.75

FLOP ($11.25) 4:spade: 4:club: 9:club:

CO checks, Hero bets $7.50, CO calls $7.50

TURN ($26.25) 4:spade: 4:club: 9:club: J:club:

CO checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($26.25) 4:spade: 4:club: 9:club: J:club: 4:diamond:

CO checks, Hero bets $14.50, CO raises to $48, Hero raises to $59.90 (AI), CO calls $11.90

villain 20/14/1, 114 hands (less stats at time of hand); fold vs 3b 80%.
      pre flop Id say mostly AKs/AQs, pps (all?). If hes a reg, probably not many suited connectors.
      Flop check/call with 77+ and AK/AQ :club: (though he might raise with these before more :club: come out.

I check/behind turn as I dont see what worse hands can call (TT/QQ only, realistically).

With FH on river vs check I see easy vbet. Raise is unexpected and I could not put villain on hand so I called, hoping to see sometimes air, and overplayed QQ, but I guess AA/99/JJ more likely?

Need to be ahead around 27% to call.
  • 5 replies
    • AninIII

never fold a full, right?

I guess you are beat quite often.
      Normally villain with these stats has 99, JJ or even AA
      nearly always.

I'd b/f turn for free showdown.
      As played b/f river because you only beat QQ.

What did he have?

Best regards,
    • mrxLT

Tough spot. Im not sure if its correct, but im bet folding turn and shoving this particular river. On the turn he has some one club calling hands and on the river he might call with flush and hes calling with full houses. Sure we will be beat sometimes, but we missing lots of value if we play cautiously imo.
      On the other hand i might find a spot where im leaking money. Looking forward to other opinions.
    • Kaitz20
      I think river is quite easy b/c
      He can have there 99/JJ but at the same time he can turn smt like 88 into bluff thinking he can´t profitable call river. Don´t like your river shove. Although it is only 22bb I think you´re likely not ahead there 50% to shove river profitable and he is mostly not doing that play with QQ, so I think it is mostly bluff that he may call or value hands that beat our KK
    • mrxLT
      What about the turn, Kaitz? Is it bet or check behind?
    • Kaitz20
      Originally posted by mrxLT
      What about the turn, Kaitz? Is it bet or check behind?
      I think I would check
      Although villain might expect us to barrel turn a lot of times A and K high clubs I think he won´t really call us down 3 streets worse hands, so going for pot control and calling river bet seems better option than b/f turn.
      You can bet turn to protect against pair+flushdraw and then take free showdown, but if you get c/r then it is quite ugly situation and deep I would likely just go on pot control.