$22.17
      CO:
      $28.10
      BU:
      $18.81
      SB:
      $9.55

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, J.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, CO calls $0.35, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.85) 4, 5, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.57, CO calls $0.57.

Turn: ($1.99) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.25, CO calls $1.25.

River: ($4.49) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $7.70, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.49.

I guess b/f would make my life easier, but I felt like c/c would be better to induce some bluffs and not get blown off the exact hands that I had there.

Instead I get a massive overbet which I think is the A :club: pretty much always from a villain with 15/8/1.6AF stats (though his river AF was inf and agg frequency 60%) over 66 hands.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd probably just fold preflop unless there are known fish behind somewhere. Flop is fine.

Turn bet is a bit awkward, 76/clubs got there and you don't beat that many worse Qx from that guy, so actually I'd rather check it and hope he bets smallish or check behind, because if he has a small flush or 76 he'll raise there and we'll never get to see a river.

As played I wouldn't play the river any different, the 9c coming in further reduces the chances that his flush is smaller than yours. Don't put too much stocks into his river aggression stats, it's really hard to interpret. Some guys never get to the river unless they're nutted so obviously their river aggression is sky-high.

Hope it helps.