[NL2-NL10] NL2 AKo. in MP3

• 3 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      If you had his 3bet stats it would make it a lot easier but looking at his very tight preflop raising range I'd be inclined to fold to his 3bet.

AKo is actually an underdog to his raising range of 6%, you're out of position and you cant really continue unless you hit (which is only 1/3 of the time). I'm guessing if he's opening that tight he'll be 3betting about JJ+,AKo,AKs

as played you've missed the flop, folding is the right option even though his bet is small
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

I'd dump AKo pre. This guy is rock and rocks doesn't start moving without reason - there has to be great force applied to them. You'll get his moneyz by stealing, no need to stand against KK+ range. At best it's QQ+/AKs and even though it sucks and often flop will leave us unimproved, without initiative and OOP. Do we need that? Nope.

Good luck!
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      problem with 12/6 is that he isn´t really going to raise that often with QQ or AK, so against his range AK is behind and I think we have to b/f pf, since even if we hit tptk it might be way behind his KK/AA