Planning to record a FL $1/2 SH video for review or in series

• overson
      overson
      Bronze
      Yes, I would like to discuss my play and these limits on FullTilt either Rush or slow tables.

I tend to get 3-5 BB(big bets) per 100 hands, or break even if I play badly.
      Most situations I'm used to and some common player types.

For this video I would like to know the length it should be, and whether it will be in a video series or just reviewed. It would be very comfortable for me to discuss the hands on my recording or with a producer/reviewer. I don't want my poker name revealed because I'm scared of being further exploited.

As far as the recording goes, whats the best software to use and place to upload?

Also, I use HEM and can play with or without it and take notes on every player.

I look forward to making this happen.
  • 2 replies
    • CBFunk
      CBFunk
      Bronze
      Hi overson,

best software to record your session is Camtasia, they have a 30-day free trial.

Regarding length: 45 minutes should be fine.

When you recorded one of your sessions I´m pretty sure one of our coaches can do a review with you :)

Best regards,

Clemens
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Hi overson

If you look Here you will see I'm currently planning something like this for members of our community.

If you're interested just register and interest there and I'll get back to you regarding your vid :f_cool:

Thanks, Boomer